Puff pastry apple and pear pie
There is always a good opportunity to prepare this delicious pie! Today I would like to give you this super simple recipe for the puff pastry pie with pears and apples. So easy to prepare and so full of flavour.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 round puff pastry sheet
- 200 g + 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- cinnamon to taste
- 3 tsp brown sugar
Puff pastry apple and pear pie Directions
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet. Place a round plate with a slightly smaller diameter at the center of the pastry. With a sharp knife drawn the shape of the plate.
- Prepare the apple and the pear by cutting off the sides holding it in a vertical position the cut each piece of fruit in thin slices.
- Spread the center of the pastry with jam (remember to put aside two tablespoons). Be careful not to overstep the silhouette with jam. Sprinkle with cinnamon and decorat with pieces of fruit by placing them in a circle on the pastry.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake in preheated oven at 180° C for 20 - 25 minutes or until the edge of the pastry becomes golden brown
Love the foto - babybee