Easy and delicious tomato soup
The simplest tomato soup made with sweet summer tomatoes. A light and creamy vegetable soup perfect with a simple bruschetta garnished with salt and olive oil.
For 3 Person(s)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 2 celery stalks
- 700 g tomatoes
- 0.5 liter vegetable broth
- 80 ml white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- dry oregano to taste
- 1 tsp brown sugar
Easy and delicious tomato soup Directions
- Blanch tomatoes with boiling water, peel them and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes until translucent.
- Add butter and celery that has been cut into small pieces and cook for another 3 minutes. Combine the white wine and cook further for 5 minutes.
- At this point add oregano (I'm using a big pinch), chopped tomatoes, brown sugar and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and a pinch of salt and pepper, bring to a boil and cook on medium - low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
(diet, vegetarian, gluten free)
Oh my goodness, I just made this and it is DELICIOUS! It comes together so easy and quick. I was ser...
See Full Review >> - Healthy Girl