Champignon mushroom creamy soup
This champignon mushroom soup can’t get more easy to cook. Fast and easy recipe lunch or dinner.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 tsp thyme
- 320 g champignon mushrooms
- 100 ml cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cup water
Champignon mushroom creamy soup Directions
- In a pan, melt the butter with oil. Add the onion cut into strips and chopped garlic and cook for 5 minutes on low heat to soften the onion.
- Turn up the heat, add the wine and cook for 1 minute. Riunite thyme and previously chopped mushrooms. Add salt and pepper, reduce heat and cook for about 8 minutes or until the champignon release the juices and get soft.
- Add water and cook over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes.
(vegetarian, gluten free)
I made this yesterday..delicious, very easy to follow directions….I served topped with bacon and ...
See Full Review >> - Kirsten Lee