Dinosaur eggs - delicious baked broccoli patties
What did you eat for lunch? We had some delicious dinosaur's eggs :D. Soft and tasty, crispy outside and cheesy inside thanks to the addition of grated Parmesan cheese. These baked broccoli patties are a yummy meal for children and adults and they are a perfect healthy snack for a dino theme party.
For 2 Person(s)
- 250 g fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 g breadcrumbs + more for dusting
- 1 egg
Dinosaur eggs - delicious baked broccoli patties Directions
- Cook the broccoli florets until they are tender. Drain and allow to cool down slightly.
- Blend the broccoli with the immersion blender or mash them well with a fork.
- Add egg, grated cheese and breadcrumbs and mix.
- Shape into balls and give them a shape that looks like an egg (if the mixture is too soft, add more grated bread). Sprinkle with more breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Such a great idea. Thumbs up - francesca