Buckwheat, almonds and rosemary homemade crackers
These homemade buckwheat crackers are a healthy and delicious finger food. Crispy and tasty. With delicate aftertaste of nuts and rosemary. In addition, these crackers are gluten free and even vegan. Original recipe here.
For 4 Person(s)
- 140 g buckwheat flour
- 100 g almonds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp salt + more for dusting
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml cold water
Buckwheat, almonds and rosemary homemade crackers Directions
- Place almonds, salt, rosemary (remove the stem) and flax seeds in a blender. Blend everything until it becomes similar to flour.
- Pour the almond mix in a bowl. Add buckwheat flour, oil and cold water and stir.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper to form a very thin rectangle. Remove the paper from above, cut the dough with a sharp knife to create desired shapes and prick them with a fork.
Love the nutty flavour. Very nice. - Jeremy87