Super fluffy coffee and milk sweet cream
Delicious and delicate milk and coffee cream with ricotta cheese. Soft, mildly sweet, creamy. Perfect with different kinds of choux pastry, brioche, crepes or just as a simple dessert.
Waiting time 10m
For 1 Batch(es)
- 125 ml milk
- 25 g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 120 g ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp (or more) powdered sugar
- 100 ml whipping cream
- espresso or another type of coffee to taste
Super fluffy coffee and milk sweet cream Directions
- In a small pot stir milk with sugar and potato starch. Place over the flame and cook on medium - low heat, stirring often, until the mixture becomes thicker. Turn off the flame and cool it down completely.
- Put the ricotta in a bowl and beat it for one minute. Add the milk mixture and espresso coffee or any other type of coffee to taste (regardless of the type of coffee you are using, it must be at room temperature). I used 3 tablespoons of Italian espresso coffee. Beat it briefly, then add sifted powdered sugar and beat again to incorporate it.
- Add previously prepared whipped cream and gently fold it in until the mixture becomes smooth and homogeneous.
(vegetarian, gluten free)
That indeed looks fluffy! - Beatrix