Mini vanilla bundt cakes
Rich, dense mini cakes. Cover the top with icing sugar, a spoon of marmelate or a spoon of your favourite whipped topping. I've made this recipe a few times and I just love the buttery vanilla taste. So simple and yet so tasty.
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 120 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
Mini vanilla bundt cakes Directions
- All ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy about 3 - 4 minutes with your stand mixer.
- Continue beating while adding the eggs (one at a time) then add sifted flour and baking powder. Stir in until the flour is incorporated and the cake mix is smooth and without crumbs.
- Add vanilla extract and milk and stir again. Don't overmix the batter.
- Grease and dust with some flour your baking tray. If you don't have a mini bundt cake tray you can easily use your regular cupcake tray. Pour the batter into the tray (almost full with the mini pound cake tray and ¾ in hight if you are using a cupcake pan).
That looks yummy delicious - Jenn