White chocolate cheesecake with strawberries
This perfectly creamy no-bake cheesecake is for true white chocolate lovers. Easy to prepare and with no gelatine needed. The sweetness of white chocolate is balanced by the freshness of strawberries or other fresh seasonal fruit while the crumbled cookie base adds an extra crunchiness to this sweet and velvety cheesecake.
For 9 Serving(s)
- 300 g white chocolate
- 400 g spreadable cream cheese (I used Arla cream cheese)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 ml cold whipping cream
- 125 g cookies of your choice
- 35 g melted butter
- fresh strawberries
White chocolate cheesecake with strawberries Directions
- For this recipe I used cream cheese made by Arla that was kindly offered to me by its manufacturer. This cheese is 100% natural. It contains no preservatives, coloring agents, additives or stabilizers of any kind.
- Crumble your cookies in a blender and add melted butter. Stir and transfer to a round 20 cm wide springform pan covered with baking paper. Press the cookie mixture into the cake tin and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, rinse the strawberries and dry them with the paper towel.
- Melt the chocolate over water bath and set aside to let it cool down. Add spreadable cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract and mix well with the whisk.
- Whip the cream. Add it gradually to the white chocolate mixture and incorporate it gently with the spoon with the movements from the bottom to the top of the bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the pan with the cookie base. Add whole strawberries with the leaves part facing up and place your white chocolate cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
This recipe was born from the collaboration with ARLA .
That was soooo sweet and sooo delicious. I made it with blueberries and everybody loved it - Leyla