Lemon and vanilla cream cheese classic bundt cake
Classic cream cheese bundt cake. Dense and rich, flavored with lemon and vanilla. Pure and simple. Perfect for a breakfast, snack or an afternoon tea.
For 4 Person(s)
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- 240 g cream cheese
- 250 g soft butter
- 200 g sugar
- 400 g cake flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 lemon (only the zest)
Lemon and vanilla cream cheese classic bundt cake Directions
- All ingredients should be at room temperature, including cream cheese.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and cream cheese using an electric mixer.
- Gradually add sugar and beat again until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Continue beating adding, one by one, the eggs and then the vanilla extract.
- Now add the sifted flour and baking powder and beat at low speed until the flour is incorporated. The dough is rather dense.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan covered with parchment paper or lightly greased and floured. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 - 170 ° C for one hour. Control the cake by putting the toothpick into the cake. If it comes out dry then turn off the oven and let it rest in the oven for another 5 minutes. If the toothpick comes out wet bake for another 5 - 15 minutes. Take out from the oven, allow to cool before removing from the pan and serve once completely cooled down.
lot of love. B.
I've made a recipe that is almost identical to this, with almost the same measurements of all the in...
See Full Review >> - Siri