Tomato and butter intense pasta sauce
A very simple and very tasty recipe of pasta with tomato sauce. The sauce is cooked with olive oil, butter and onion to give it a deeper flavor than the classic tomato sauce and basil.
For 2 Person(s)
- 200 g of dry pasta
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 0.5 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 can of diced tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
Tomato and butter intense pasta sauce Directions
- Cook the pasta for 2 people (about 100 grams each) according to the times indicated on the packaging.
- In a frying pan put together butter, oil, sliced onion, clove of garlic cut in half, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything put on high flame and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover the pan with a lid and cook over medium - low heat for about 30 - 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickened. Add more salt if necessary.
thank you for this recipe. easy and tasty. i'm a big pasta fan so this easy recipe is perfect for me - Jonathon Young