Oven roasted spiced chickpeas
These spicy oven baked chickpeas are perfect as an appetizer or as a snack. They are easy and quick to prepare and make a healthy alternative to the usual potato chips. Their sweetness and spiciness will amaze your palate. The recipe is an adaptation from notquitenigella.com
For 3 Person(s)
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 0.5 tsp dried rosemary
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 0.5 tsp smoked paprika
- 0.5 tsp teaspoon cayenne pepper or 0,25 chili powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
Oven roasted spiced chickpeas Directions
- Mix oil, honey, spices and salt.
- Drain the chickpeas. Dry them thoroughly with paper towels.
- Pour the oil mixture over chickpeas and stir well. Place baking paper on a large baking tray and spread your chickpeas evenly.
I like to roast in oil, salt and pepper, then toss in lemon zest. Can't stop eating them. Must try t...
See Full Review >> - annacw