Ricotta and coffee creamy dessert
An easy, quick and fresh dessert that I learned from my mother-in-law. The combination of coffee, dark chocolate and ricotta cheese creates a perfect union of sweet, creamy and slightly bitter dessert.
Waiting time 2h
For 4 Person(s)
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp (or more) honey or agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 tsp (or more) ground coffee
- dark chocolate
Ricotta and coffee creamy dessert Directions
- In a bowl place ricotta cheese, honey or maple syrup and ground coffee.
- Stir vigorously to mix the ingredients and make the ricotta cheese light and creamy. Taste and adjust with coffee or honey if necessary.
- Place chopped chocolate in a cup or a glass that is heat resistant. Pour some boiling water in a bowl and place the cup with chocolate in the center of the bowl. Wait about 2 minutes and stir the chocolate to melt it completely.
(diet, vegetarian, gluten free)
This recipe worked very well. Smooth and tasty, very easy to make. - tanir-amy