Dinosaur eggs - delicious baked broccoli patties
What did you eat for lunch? We had some delicious dinosaur's eggs :D. Soft and tasty, crispy outside and cheesy inside thanks to the grated Parmesan cheese, these baked broccolie patties are perfect yummy meal for children but also for many adults.
For 2 Person(s)
- 250 g fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 g breadcrumbs + more for dusting
- 1 egg
Dinosaur eggs - delicious baked broccoli patties Directions
- Cook the broccoli florets until they are tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend the broccoli with the immersion blender or mash them well with a fork.
- Add the egg, grated cheese and breadcrumbs and mix.
- Shape into balls and give them a shape that looks like egg (if the dough is too soft, add more grated bread). Sprinkle with more breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Such a great idea. Thumbs up - francesca