Strawberry, coconut and cocoa pancakes
These mixed pancakes with strawberries, coconut and cocoa are not very beautiful to look at but have a unique delicious flavor. Even if included in the category "Toddler Food" these pancakes are favourite type of pancakes for many adults.
For 2 Person(s)
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 200 g strawberries
- 180 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 0.5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- extra virgin olive oil for the pan
Strawberry, coconut and cocoa pancakes Directions
- In a bowl place the coconut milk, 1 egg, sugar and strawberries cut into small pieces. Take the immersion blender and blend everything until smooth.
- Add the flour, a pinch of salt and baking powder. Blend again briefly to mix in the flour.
- Divide the batter in half and add the cocoa powder in one of them. Whisk briefly. If the batter becomes too thick add some water, milk or coconut milk.
- Heat a frying pan and grease it with some oil. Cook the pancakes over medium heat and flip them so they are golden on both sides. If you like use the cookie cutters to cut some shapes in the center of the pancakes (be careful, they are hot!) and switch the shapes between each other to make them more fun and apealing for your little ones. Serve hot with your favourite topping.
these look sooo cute - barbniki