Easy, fast and delicious. These pumpkin pancakes are perfect while still hot with a little butter, honey, or simply with some powdered sugar. The addition of cinnamon enhances the slightly sweet taste of the pumpkin making these delicious pancakes become a perfect breakfast in autumn.
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 100 g pumpkin puree or pieces of roasted pumpkin
- 50 g plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 120 ml milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp (or more) cinnamon
- pinch of salt
Pumpkin pancakes Directions
- In a bowl combine pumpkin, yogurt and egg.
- Blend it all together using a hand blender and then add milk and oil. You can also make this pancakes using a stand blender.
- In a bowl sift the flour, icing sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Combine the flour mix with the liquid batter and stir briefly.
- Heat the pan and grease it with a little oil. Cook the pancakes over medium - low heat and flip them so they are golden on both sides. Serve hot.
Tasty but they should be more fluffy - buffy slayer