The number one pancakes
So, there are a thousand recipes for pancakes, and you just can't remember all the variations. Every time you're just asking yourself how many eggs you need or how many cups of flour you have to use. You don't have the time to look it up on the internet or call your granma for her famous pancakes and you end up making some toast instead. I have an answer for this problem. The number one pancakes. This is the simplest recipe for pancakes you'll ever need. You just have to remember the number 1.
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 cup (130 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk or almond / rice / soy milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
The number one pancakes Directions
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar and put aside.
- Whisk together egg, milk and olive oil.
- Add liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix together with a fork. Don't overmix it, you can leave some lumps. Put everything in the fridge for at least 10 min.
- Set a non-stick pan over medium heat until hot.* Drop the batter spacing the pancakes and cook until a few holes form on top of each pancake and the underside is golden brown. Flip the pancakes and cook until the bottom is golden brown.
*if you have a good non-stick pan there is no need to put oil onto the pan. If not put about one tablespoon vegetable oil onto the pan and swirl it around.
easy recipe. clear instructions, thanks - scott_s