Gluten free and vegan crumble with blackberries
Sweet and sour, crunchy, amazing crumble with blackberries (or with raspberries). Completely gluten free, lactose free and vegan thanks to the use of coconut oil. A delicious dessert with fruit, full of bold flavors. Becomes even more delicious with a spoonful of vegan whipped cream (or classic one for non vegan version) or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
For 4 Person(s)
- 400 g blackberries (or raspberries)
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 100 g rice flour
- 50 g tapioca starch
- 50 g potato starch
- 30 g gluten free oats
- 70 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g coconut oil
- 1 handful almonds
Gluten free and vegan crumble with blackberries Directions
- Mix tblackberries with a tablespoon of potato starch and sugar and put aside for 10 minutes until it softens and begins to lose the juice.
- Mix rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, oats, sugar, baking powder, a pinch of salt and coconut oil.
- Work the dough until all the ingredients are well mixed. Create a ball and put it in the frizzer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After this time divide the dough into half. Using your hands crumble the first part of the dough onto a baking tray (I used ceramic baking dish).
- Add blackberries leaving the juice in the bowl.
- Crumble the second part of the dough over the fruit.
- Finally add roughly chopped almonds.
This was absolutely wonderful. I used mixed berries and venilla ice cream. So good. - Allanon