Healthy chocolate snack with dry fruits, nuts and matcha tea
A sweet, healthy and delicious chocolate snack. An easy way to use dry fruit and various nuts. A perfect combination of the crunchiness of nuts, sweet and slightly tart taste of dried fruit, the delicate bitterness of green matcha tea and the sweetness of dark chocolate. A tasty, simple and easy snack for Valentine's Day and for other occasions. The original recipe can be found here.
For 8 Serving(s)
- 100 g dark chocolate
- some walnuts and almonds or other type of nuts
- some dry fruit (I used dates, dry apples, cranberries, goji)
- some matcha tea for dusting
Healthy chocolate snack with dry fruits, nuts and matcha tea Directions
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a glass bowl placed over some boiling water.
- Place a sheet o baking paper over a flat surface and helping yourself with teaspoon, create some (6 - 8) chocolate discs. Decorated each disck with some pieces of dry fruit, nuts and a sprinkle of matcha green tea. Wait until the chocolate has cooled down completely, or place it in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
I'm loving this idea. Going to make them with some candied ginger and orange peel that I've made dur...
See Full Review >> - Bethany