Coconut and chocolate panna cotta
Coconut and chocolate panna cotta is a perfect dessert for coconut lovers. Creamy, delicate - this italian pudding is quick and easy to prepare. Panna cotta is a delicious and original dessert appreciated in many different seasons and occasions.
For 3 Serving(s)
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 125 ml cream
- 100 g white sugar
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 40 g dark chocolate
- some desiccated coconut for the topping
Coconut and chocolate panna cotta Directions
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for about 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan pour the coconut milk, cream, sugar and heat it over low heat without boiling the liquid because it tends to separate.
- Turn off the heat. Squeeze well the gelatin and add it into the cream, stirring well.
- Grate the chocolate in a cup. Add 6 tablespoons of hot cream and stir well until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour some of the mixture of chocolate into molds that you have chosen for the panna cotta (6 small or 3 medium) and place them in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator then add the rest of the panna cotta. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Just before serving, put the molds (for an instant) into hot water to release them, place each dessert on a plate, decorate with dried coconut and serve.
Love the coconut part. Unfortunatelly the chocolate part got stuck in the mold. - KirstenL