Intense grape jelly
This delicious grape jelly embodies the grape sweetness and freshness of a gelatin dessert. The addition of ginger and clove adds a touch of fragrance to this dessert. Great to enjoy with whipped cream on San Valentine.
For 6 Person(s)
- 870 g sweet grapes
- 220 ml water
- 1 piece (about 2 cm) of fresh ginger
- 2 cloves
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 15 g gelatin leaves
Intense grape jelly Directions
- Put the clean grapes, water and sugar into a pot.
- Bring to a boil. Add the cloves and peeled ginger. Reduce heat and boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally and crushing grapes with a fork on the side of the pot to help release all the juices.
- In a bowl filled with cold water soak the gelatin leaves for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, allow the grapes to cool down a little. Pass the fruit through the sieve eliminating spices and grape skins and leaving only the juice. Taste and regulate the sugar if necessary. Reheat the juice, bring to boil and turn off the heat. Add the gelatin previously drained and squeezed. Stir the juice with the gelatin to melt it.
- Pour the mixture into glasses. Allow to cool and place in refrigerator. Wait until the gelatin sets and serve with fresh whipped cream.
wesome and easy recipe...Directions are great...Lovely jelly, with a beautiful, deep purple colour a...
See Full Review >> - piggypie