Intense grape jelly
This delicious grape jelly unite the sweetness from the grapes and freshness of a gelatin dessert. The addition of ginger and clove adds a touch of extra fragrance. Great to enjoy with whipped cream on San Valentine's Day.
For 6 Person(s)
- 870 g sweet grapes
- 220 ml water
- 1 piece (about 2 cm) of fresh ginger
- 2 cloves
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 15 g gelatin leaves
Intense grape jelly Directions
- Put clean grapes, water and sugar into a pot.
- Bring to a boil. Add cloves and peeled ginger. Reduce the heat and boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally and crushing grapes with a fork on the side of the pot to help release all the juices.
- In a bowl filled with cold water soak the gelatin sheets for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, allow the grapes to cool down a little. Pass the mixture through a sieve to eliminate spices and skins. Taste and adjust with sugar if necessary. Bring again to a boil then turn off the heat. Add previously drained and squeezed gelatin sheets and stir well.
wesome and easy recipe...Directions are great...Lovely jelly, with a beautiful, deep purple colour a...
See Full Review >> - piggypie