Mini orange bundt cakes
Soft and delicate mini bundt cakes with a slight orange aftertaste. Simple and delicious.
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 3 eggs
- 80 g butter
- 120 g sugar
- 120 g cake flour
- 80 ml fresh orange juice
- some orange zest
- 1 tsp baking powder
- powdered sugar to taste
Mini orange bundt cakes Directions
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks with sugar for a few minutes until they are light and foamy.
- Now add the melted cooled butter, juice and orange zest and stir.
- Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and stir briefly.
- Beat the whites until stiff, add the whites to the flour mixture and incorporate gently.
- Pour the mixture into greased and floured mini bundt baking pan. Fill the muffin wells about 3/4 of the way. If your molds have a hole in the middle of each mold, lock it with a piece of aluminum foil placed underneath the pan.
Outstanding recipe. Super quick to assemble and absolutely delicious. - Andreas