Mini vanilla bundt cakes
Rich, dense mini cakes. Sprinkle the top with icing sugar, a spoon of marmelate or a spoon of your favourite whipped topping. I've made this recipe a few times. I just love the buttery vanilla taste. So simple and yet so tasty.
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 120 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
Mini vanilla bundt cakes Directions
- All ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy about 3 - 4 minutes with your stand mixer.
- Continue beating while adding the eggs one at a time then add the sifted flour and baking powder. Mix together until the flour is incorporated and the cake mix is smooth and without crumbs.
- Add the vanilla extract and milk and stir. Don't overmix the batter.
- Prepare your baking tray by buttering it and sifting some flour all over it. If you don't have a mini bundt cake tray you can easily use your regular cupcake tray. Pour the batter into the tray (almost full with the mini pound cake tray and ¾ hight of the cupcake one) and smooth it slightly.
- Bake until golden brown in 180° C for 20 - 25 min. Let them cool slightly before taking out of the tray. Serve with you favourite topping.
That looks yummy delicious - Jenn