Chickpea flour chocolate chip cookies
Easy, quick and delicious. American chocolate chips cookies made with wholegrain chickpea flour*. This naturally gluten-free flour makes these cookies particularly fragrant and tasty. Moreover these cookies are without butter, perfect for those who follow lactose-free diet.
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 150 g wholemeal chickpea flour (I used Italian Bertolini flour)
- 60 g mini dark chocolate chips
- 60 g white sugar
- 60 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 70 ml vegetable oil (I used sunflower oil)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Chickpea flour chocolate chip cookies Directions
- For this recipe I used wholemeal chickpea flour made by Italian company Bartolini. The flour has a beautiful bright color and is very fragrant.
- Mix wholegrain chickpea flour, two types of sugar, baking powder, a pinch of salt and mini chocolate chips.
- Add egg and oil and stir well until all the ingredients are well combined. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (I left it for 3 hours). Divide the dough into many pieces of similar weight, create balls of dough and flatten them with your hands then place you cookies on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
This recipe was born thanks to the collaboration with Bartolini - an Italian company that produces high quality food products: extra virgin olive oil, pasta, legumes and cereals, polenta and flour.