Gluten free buckwheat chocolate cookies
Delicious chocolate cookies with buckwheat flour. Gluten free, dark and luscious, chewy and rich in dark chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast with a glass of milk.
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 30 g soft butter
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- 30 g dark cocoa powder
- 70 g dark chocolate chips
Gluten free buckwheat chocolate cookies Directions
- Beat the butter with the sugar until combined. Add a pinch of salt and vanilla extract and beat again.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- Add the sifted cocoa and baking powder then buckwheat flour and stir.
- Finally add the dark chocolate chips. Place the dough into the fridge for at least half an hour. After this time place about 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie on a baking tray lined with the baking paper.
Those are amazing. So nutty. Thank you - shannara