Olive oil biscuits with lemon, ginger and white chocolate
Easy and delicious olive oil crunchy biscuits with a distinct aroma of lemon and ginger aftertaste. Served with a white chocolate glaze.
Waiting time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 220 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 90 g white sugar
- 110 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon (only the zest)
- 1 piece of fresh ginger (2 - 3 cm)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 100 g white chocolate
Olive oil biscuits with lemon, ginger and white chocolate Directions
- In a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, grated lemon zest, grated fresh ginger, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder and a pinch of salt. Stir briefly until the mixture is smooth.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper, slightly wet your hands, transfer the dough on a baking sheet and give it a form of log. Bake in preheated conventional oven at 150 °C for 35 minutes.
- Take the pan from the oven. Let rest 10 minutes then slice the dough into biscuits about 1 centimeter wide. Place them on the baking tray facing upwards and bake 10 minutes at 135 °C, flip and proceed with the cooking another 10 minutes.
I made the very smart decision to double up the recipe and now I have 40 cookies. They are delicious...
See Full Review >> - Sciu Anna