Oreo roll cake with coconut filling
A delicious way to create a cookie roll with coconut filling using Oreo cookies. This roll is sweet, delicious, easy to prepare and requires no baking!
Waiting time 2h
For 4 Person(s)
- 300 g Oreo cookies
- 30 g melted butter
- 240 ml of sweetened condensed milk (divided in 100 ml and 140 ml)
- 70 g dried coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Oreo roll cake with coconut filling Directions
- Divide the Oreo cookies in 2 different bowls. In the first bowl put the cookies, in the second one, the filling.
- Blend your cookies with a mixer with a blade a attachement until you have a cookie sand.
- Add melted butter and 100 ml of condensed milk and stir. The mixture should be fairly soft.
- Now add dried coconut into the second bowl. Crumble the Oreo filling using a fork. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 140 ml of condensed milk then stir.
- Cover a flat surface with a sheet of plastic wrap. Put the dough on top of the wrap and cover it with another sheet. Roll it with a rolling pin, creating a rectangle (help yourself with a knife to define the edges) about half a centimeter thick. When the rectangle is ready, remove the wrap from the top and spread the dough with the coconut filling (leave about one centimeter of empty space near the edges). After you spread the coconut mix create a roll wrapping it tightly with plastic wrap.
- Place your Oreo roll in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
That was the best Oreo roll I have ever had - liu jo