Orange flavored biscuits
Easy recipe for butter cookies with no eggs added. Very aromatic with a distinct smell of orange . Perfect to be accompanied by a cup of hot tea in cold months .
For 4 Person(s)
Ingredients for 12 - 18 cookies
- 128 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g soft butter
- 32 g powdered sugar
- 1 orange (only the zest)
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
Orange flavored biscuits Directions
- In a bowl beat the butter, sugar and salt until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add sifted flour, orange zest and spices and whisk the mixture.
- Pour the dough on a sheet of plastic wrap and, helping yourself with the wrap, create a roll with diameter about 3 - 4 cm. Wrap it tightly and place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Take the dough from the freezer, remove the foil and with a sharp knife cut the dough discs of 1 cm width.
- Place the cookie discs on the baking tray covered with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 12 - 15 minutes.
I tried to make these and they totally burned on the bottom of the pan. I added more flour and lower...
See Full Review >> - hollyj