Mini chocolate cheesecakes with Kinder chocolate
A quick and easy way to use the Kinder chocolate or any other type of chocolate thet advanced from Christmas or Easter. Delicious mini cheesecakes baked in muffin pan. Sweet, chocolaty and delicate.
Waiting time 1h
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 650 g ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 3 tsp dark cocoa powder
- 3 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180 g Kinder (or other type) chocolate + more for the topping
Mini chocolate cheesecakes with Kinder chocolate Directions
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a glass bowl placed over some boiling water together with 3 teaspoons of butter and set aside.
- In a pan whisk the ricotta with the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the cocoa and melted chocolate and stir again. Be careful not to stir too vigorously or else the cheesecake batter will grow too much in the oven and then it will create a dimple in the center.
- Place some small strips of baking paper in the muffin tin. This will help you to the remove the mini cheesecakes from the tin. Fill a muffin tray with 12 muffin liners and fill them with the batter almost to the top of the liner.
looks yummy and easy I will make it but add different topping - Clara