Lazy banana bread
Not too sweet, this moist and delicious banana bread is ready in no time. Perfect for those times when you feel too lazy to follow any complicated recipes. All you need is a bowl and a fork and a craving for some bananas.
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 110 g brown sugar (depends on how sweet the bananas are)
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 112 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
Lazy banana bread Directions
- In a bowl crush the bananas with a fork. Add oil and eggs and stir, add sugar and stir again.
- Add the flour and the baking powder and mix together roughly with the fork until just incorporated.
- Coat a 22 x 12 cm metal loaf pan with baking paper. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Heat the oven to 190° C and arrange a rack in the middle. Bake the banana bread until golden brown about 40 - 50 min. Us a a toothpick to check if the loaf is baked. Pierce the cake and if the toothpick comes out dry and only with the breadcrumbs attached, the cake is ready.
Made this tonight and was delicious! - Amanda Lit