Tomato and melon savory salad
Easy and fast, fresh summer salad with melon, tomatoes and cucumber.Brought together by a delicious salty sauce that breaks the sweetness of the melon and makes this salad fragrant and tasty.
For 2 Person(s)
- 0.5 melon
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp (or more) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 piece of ginger (about 2 cm wide)
- 5 (or more) basil leaves
Tomato and melon savory salad Directions
- Cut melon in half and remove all seeds. Remove the skin from the cucumber.
- Prepare the sauce by finely chopping garlic and ginger and mixing them with soy sauce, white wine and apple cider vinegar.
- Using a melon ballerl cut out melon balls or just cut the melon into cubes.
That's quite an odd combination but it was quite good. - storm