Crunchy and spiced zucchini chips
These baked zucchini are a quick and easy side dish. Thanks to the breadcrumbs and cheese the zucchini becomes crispy and the addition of spices make them fragrant and tasty.
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 tsp smoked paprika
- 0.5 tsp dried thyme
- 0.25 tsp cayenne pepper or chili powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- grated cheese to your liking
Crunchy and spiced zucchini chips Directions
- Clean the zucchini, slice them and discard the tips. Put the vegetable in a bowl, pour over 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well until the oil covers all the slices.
- Add the spices, salt and pepper and mix again.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well.
- Lay the zucchini slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 - 220° C for 15 - 20 minutes. Add grated cheese in the last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve warm.
These were very tasty. Nice and crispy thanks to the cheese. Thanks. - Mashaandthebear