Oven roasted potato fries with parmesan cheese and herbs
These fries are oven baked and they are crispy outside but soft inside. With the addition of herbs and Parmesan they are a tasty and flavorful side dish.
For 3 Person(s)
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 0.5 tsp rosemary
- pinch of coarse salt
Oven roasted potato fries with parmesan cheese and herbs Directions
- Clean and peel the potatoes. Cut them into long slices and put into a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add the spices and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Toss until all the potatoes are coated well with the herb - cheese mix.
- Preheat the oven at 200 - 220° C. Put the potatoes on a baking tray. Sprinkle with coarse salt and bake for about 20 minutes turning the fries halfway through cooking. They should be soft inside and crispy on the edges .
(diet, vegetarian, gluten free)
Incredible fries. I mixed everything in a gallon size zip log bag. Delicious!! - DannyD