Warm lentil salad with roasted vegetables and pomegranate
This delicious warm lentil* salad is nutritious, healthy and full of flavor. Garnished with pomegranate seeds that guarantee a right crunchiness and freshness and with the sweet and sour sauce made with roasted garlic, honey and mustard.
For 3 Person(s)
- 0.5 cup brown lentils
- 1 sage leave
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 big pinch of salt
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- 230 g carrots
- 120 g daikon or radishes
- 3 galic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 0.5 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- pomegranate seeds to taste
Warm lentil salad with roasted vegetables and pomegranate Directions
- Per questa ricetta ho usato le lenticchie "Monti Sibillini" dell'azienda Bettini. Durante la cottura queste lenticchie hanno mantenuto la loro forma e si sono rivelate ricche di sapore.
- Preheat your oven to 220 ° C.
- Cook the lentils in a saucepan with a few cups of water, a pinch of salt, bay leaf and a clove of garlic following the instructions on the box. Drain, add half a tablespoon of olive oil, stir and set aside.
- Cut your carrots and daikon into smaller pieces (divide radishes in half if you use them). Toss vegetables with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on a baking sheet together with unpeeled garlic.
- Bake until they are tender and lightly browned for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Mix lemon juice with mustard and honey. Add a pinch of salt and as soon as the garlic is ready, squeeze it (it should be very soft) into the sauce and stir until well combined.
*This recipe was born thanks to the collaboration with Bettini - a company that produces cereals, legumes and high quality organic products.
I want to make this salat at home. Looks very healthy and tasty. Thanks - B Kane