Fresh salad with chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes
This salad with chickpeas and dried tomatoes is a delicious and fresh. A perfect balance of flavours between legume and vegetables.
Waiting time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 big handful of cherry tomatoes
- 5 (or more) sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 small handful of rocket salad
- 1 small red onion
- 4 (or more fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (or more) tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
Fresh salad with chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes Directions
- In a bowl combine: cherry tomatoes previously cut into smaller pieces, dried tomatoes cut into strips, chopped fresh basil, some rocket salad, chopped onion and chickpeas that have been previously drained and rinsed.
(diet, vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free)
I'm in love with this salad. I didn't have rocket salad so I went for baby spinach. This will become...
See Full Review >> - Dolores