Quick bread with smoked salmon and dill
This savory bread is fast and easy to prepare. Soft and delicious with a salty taste of smoked salmon that goes perfectly with dill. A simple and tasty bread.
For 4 Person(s)
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 50 g gratted hard cheese (I used Grana Padano)
- 1 handful chopped dill
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 240 ml milk at room temperature
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
Quick bread with smoked salmon and dill Directions
- Mix the milk with vinegar or lemon juice and set aside for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, the baking powder, salt, pepper and grated cheese. Add chopped smoked salmon and dill and stir.
- Mix together the milk, oil and lightly beaten egg. Add to the flour mixture and stir briefly to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into loaf pan covered with a parchment paper.