Aioli - garlic mayonaisse
Do not be fooled by the peculiar name - aioli is nothing more than a very tasty garlic mayonnaise. Easy, quick, delicious and creamy sauce that adds an extra flavor to potato chips, Italian calzone or snacks.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 0.5 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil (I used sunflower oil)
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
Aioli - garlic mayonaisse Directions
- Put garlic, mustard and egg into the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment.
- Blend it all for about 10 seconds. Slowly add olive oil in a thin stream, blend again then add the other type of vegetable oil and blend again.
- Continue until you have poured all of the oil into the mixer and your aioli is light and frothy. At this point add lemon juice and salt. Blend again briefly. Transfer to a bowl and let rest in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before serving. This creamy and delicious aioli can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
lot of love. B.
I made this to go with sweet potato fries. It was my first time trying my hand at aioli, and it turn...
See Full Review >> - foodisnice