I have to tell you the truth... do not expect the same taste as Nutella... but even if the chocolate hummus is not a classic hazelnut cream, this sweet version of hummus is a perfect thing to spread on a piece of bread in the morning. This chocolate hummus is easy to prepare, creamy, sweet, full of bold flavor, vegetable fibers and vegetable proteins.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 can chickpeas
- 0.75 cup (or less) almond, soy or rice milk
- 4 tbsp (or more) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp (or more) sugar or honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (or more) tahini
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
Chocolate hummus Directions
- Drain and rinse chickpeas from their liquid. Place them into the blender jug along with the cocoa powder, sugar, vegetable milk, sesame seeds and tahini.
- Blend everything until it becomes smooth and homogeneous .
I have never heard about this combo but it sounds delicious. I can really think about trying this ou...
See Full Review >> - Ashley