Banana, coconut and pinapple jam
Sweet and delicious. A perfect combination for pancakes, crepes or to be used as a frosting. It does not require any addition of sugar. The recipe has been adapted from Moje Wypieki.
For 2 Batch(es)
- 1 can of pineapple
- 4 not too ripe bananas
- 0.25 cup dried coconut or coconut milk
- 3 tbsp (or more) lemon juice
Banana, coconut and pinapple jam Directions
- In a thick-bottomed pan combine pineapple with its juices and dried coconut (or coconut milk). I recommend the coconut milk if you would like to use this jam later as a addition to a frosting or in a smooth desserts.
- Blend it all with a hand blender. Add chopped bananas and lemon juice.
- Turn on the heat and bring to a boil. Lower the flame and, stirring frequently, cook until the bananas melt and the mixture will have the consistency of a thick jam.
this is so yummy. my kid loves it with cookies - Cassie Rol