Roasted vegetables creamy soup
A winter soup, rich of deep flavours thanks to the vegetables that are roasted in the oven. Thick and creamy will warm in the cold months.
For 3 Person(s)
- 1 small romanesco cauliflower
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 spring onions or 1 small onion
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 3 (or less) tbsp cream cheese
Roasted vegetables creamy soup Directions
- Wash and dry the vegetables. Divide the cauliflower and broccoli into florets and cut the zucchini into smaller pieces. Put all the vegetables into a bowl, add the oil and a large pinch of salt and pepper and toss well until the vegetables are all covered with oil.
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200° C for 20-30 minutes. The vegetables should get golden brown on the edges and they should get more tender.
- In a pan heat a tablespoon of oil and cook the sliced spring onions for a few minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables and a half liter of vegetable stock. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Transfer the soup in a blender or using the vertical immersion blender blend the soup with 2 or more tablespoons of cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Taste, adjust with salt and pepper and serve hot with other roasted vegetables or with croutons.
(diet, vegetarian, gluten free)
Very creamy, tastes different from the soups I'm used to make. 3 stars - Chandler