Champignon mushroom creamy soup
This champignon mushroom soup can’t get more easy to cook. Fast and easy recipe lunch or dinner.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 tsp thyme
- 320 g champignon mushrooms
- 100 ml cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cup water
Champignon mushroom creamy soup Directions
- In a pan, melt the butter with oil. Add the onion cut into strips and chopped garlic and cook for 5 minutes on low heat to soften the onion.
- Turn up the heat, add the wine and cook for 1 minute. Riunite thyme and previously chopped mushrooms. Add salt and pepper, reduce heat and cook for about 8 minutes or until the champignon release the juices and get soft.
- Add water and cook over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Let the soup cool down slightly. Add the cream and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Taste, add more salt and pepper if necessary and serve hot.
(vegetarian, gluten free)
I made this yesterday..delicious, very easy to follow directions….I served topped with bacon and ...
See Full Review >> - Kirsten Lee