Gnocchi with red chicory and blue cheese
This recipe for gnocchi with red chicory and creamy gorgonzola sauce is a very tasty dish for those who love blue cheese. Bold flavours!
For 3 Person(s)
- 500 g of fresh gnocchi
- 0.5 of a small red chicory
- 80 g Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml milk
Gnocchi with red chicory and blue cheese Directions
- Remove external leaves from red chicory and slice it into not too thick strips.
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt gorgonzola with milk. Mix well to create a creamy sauce, turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic with a little oil. Add the chicory strips and stir fry for 30 seconds after which add the gorgonzola sauce.
- Cook on low heat until the sauce becomes more dense. Do not overcook (the chicory becomes bitter), remove the garlic and set the sauce aside.
Omg. The blu cheese sauce is amazing. so yummy - yummyinmytommy