Homemade tagliatelle pasta with lemon and zucchini
Really quick and easy dish to cook. A union of fresh pasta, fragrant lemon and delicate zucchini.
For 4 Person(s)
Ingredients for tagliatelle
- 400 g all-purpose flour
- 4 egg yolks
Ingredients for the sauce
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 lemon (only the zest)
- salt and pepper to taste
Homemade tagliatelle pasta with lemon and zucchini Directions
- Sift the flour. Make a well in the center and add 4 eggs.
- Knead the ingredients with your hands for about 10 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic. Form a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- After this time divide into 2 or 3 parts. Then place the dough on a floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin until you have very thin pastry. Sprinkle flour and let rest for a few minutes. Roll the dough into a very tight roll.
- Cut the roll with a knife into strips of about 1 cm. Unroll the strips and place on a floured surface.
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add the noodles and cook for a short time.
- In a large saucepan over low heat melt the butter and oil.
- Add the lemon zest and grated zucchini. Add salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the just drained pasta and cook for 1 minute over high heat. Serve immediately.
Too much butter. - redman