Easy, fast and delicious. These pumpkin pancakes are perfect while still hot with some butter, honey, or simply with powdered sugar. The addition of cinnamon enhances the slightly sweet taste of the pumpkin, making these delicious pancakes become a perfect breakfast in autumn.
For 1 Dozen(s)
- 100 g pumpkin puree or pieces of cooked pumpkin
- 50 g plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 120 ml milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp (or more) cinnamon
- pinch of salt
Pumpkin pancakes Directions
- Combine pumpkin, yogurt and egg in a bowl.
- Blend it all together using a hand blender and then add milk and oil. You can also make this pancakes using a stand mixer.
- Sift flour, icing sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Combine the flour mix with the liquid batter and stir briefly.
Tasty but they should be more fluffy - buffy slayer