Naan pizza with smoked salmon
Fast and easy way to prepare a very tasty lunch using naan bread, a low focaccia or a soft flatbread. This pizza has an unique taste thanks to smoked salmon thet blends well with cream cheese, dill and lemon zest.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 3 or 4 pieces naan or flatbread or low focaccia bread
- 80 g cream cheese
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 50 g smoked salmon
- lemon zest to taste
- fresh dill to taste
- 1 small piece (about 10 cm) zucchini
- grated cheese to your liking
- pepper to taste
- olive oil to taste
Naan pizza with smoked salmon Directions
- Spread naan with cream cheese and add some chopped fresh baby spinach.
- Add smoked salmon that has been cut into strips and grated zucchini.
- Add some dill, lemon zest and a pinch of pepper to taste.