Pizza with rosmary and garlic ricotta, zucchini and cherry tomatoes
Delicious white pizza with cherry tomatoes and zucchini, laid on a ricotta mixed with garlic and rosemary. A healthy and tasty pizza.
Waiting time 1h 30m
For 2 Serving(s)
Ingredienti per la base
- 320 g all-purpose flour
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 240 ml warm water
- durum flour or other type of flourq.b. for dusting
- 300 g ricotta
- 2 garlic cloves (or less)
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary + other for the garnish
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini
- 20 (or more) cherry tomatoes
- grated pecorino cheese to taste
Pizza with rosmary and garlic ricotta, zucchini and cherry tomatoes Directions
- In a bowl pour the flour, sugar and dried yeast and stir. Add the oil, the warm water and salt and mix again.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic about 10 minutes. Put it in a bowl, cover with a cloth towel and let it to raise in a warm place for an hour. Past that time, roll out the dough into the shape you desire and lay it on a baking tray dusted with some durum flour (or other type of flour). Cover with a cotton cloth and let rest for another 30 minutes.
- While the dough is rising heat the oven to 220°C. Cover a baking sheet with a piece of baking paper. Divide the cherry tomatoes in half, brush them with some olive oil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until they begin to get blistered. Take them out from the oven and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the ricotta with the minced garlic and rosemary. Add salt, pepper, olive oil and mix again.
- Spread the ricotta over the dough. Add the cherry tomatoes, zucchini (previously cut into thin slices), a few sprigs of fresh rosemary and some grated pecorino cheese.
Too much ricotta but the dough is quite good - gilian