Half an hour pizza - super fast and easy pizza dough
It would be nice to have the time to prepare the long rising pizza dough every day, or to have our favorite dough ready waiting for us in the refrigerator or in the freezer. But what if we feel like leavened pizza and we do not have time to wait for the long rising? This recipe is for a super fast, crispy and tasty pizza dough that I use in those occasions. It should be ready in maximum half an hour, including cooking. An excellent pizza dough on the run.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 320 g bread flour
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 240 ml warm water
- durum wheat flour or other type of flour
Half an hour pizza - super fast and easy pizza dough Directions
- This dose is used to prepare two pizzas. Put the flour, sugar and dried yeast in a bowl and stir. Add the oil, warm water and salt and mix again.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic about 10 minutes. Put it in a baking dish and cover with a towel cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 250° C and place empty baking tray in the oven. Heat the tray along with the oven. When the oven reaches the desired temperature, take the dough from the bowl and divide it into two parts. Stretch the first piece with your hands into desired shape and place the pizza on a cutting board or a plate dusted with flour. At this point place your favorite toppings on the dough.
- Very carefully take the hot baking tray from the oven. With the help of the cutting board slide the dough on the heated pan. Quickly add other seasoning lower the oven to 220°C and place the tray into the oven. I recommend adding the cheese after 5 minutes of baking. While the first pizza is is in the oven roll out the second dough and garnish as desired. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
quick and easy. thank you. - Sofia Mcbee