Half an hour pizza - super fast and easy pizza dough
It would be nice to have the time to prepare long rising pizza dough every day, or to have our favorite dough ready waiting for us in the refrigerator or in the freezer. But what if we desire some leavened pizza and we do not have time to wait for the long rising? This recipe is for a super fast, crispy and tasty pizza dough that I normally use in those occasions. It should be ready in maximum half an hour, including cooking.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 320 g all-purpose flour
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 240 ml warm water
- durum wheat flour or other type of flour for dusting
Half an hour pizza - super fast and easy pizza dough Directions
- This dose is used to prepare two pizzas. Put flour, sugar and active dry yeast in a bowl and stir. Add oil, warm water, salt and mix again.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic about 10 minutes. Put it in a bowl and cover with a towel cloth.
- Preheat static oven to 250 °C and place empty baking tray in the oven. Heat the tray along with the oven. When the oven reaches desired temperature, take the dough from the bowl and divide it into two parts. Stretch first piece with your hands into desired shape and place it on a cutting board or a plate dusted with some flour. At this point place your favorite toppings over the dough.
- Very carefully take the hot baking tray from the oven. Using the cutting board slide the dough gently on the heated tray and quickly add more seasoning. lower the temperature to 220 °C and place the tray into the oven. I recommend adding the cheese after 5 minutes of baking. While the first pizza is is in the oven roll out the second dough and garnish as desired. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
quick and easy. thank you. - Sofia Mcbee