Pizza dough with durum wheat flour
Pizza dough with the addition of durum wheat flour is a long rising pizza. Compared to the classic one, pizza with durum wheat it is much more digestible. The slow rising let you prepare the dough in the evening of the day before and then create the crispy delicious pizza during the next day.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 272 g bread flour
- 100 g durum wheat flour
- 240 ml water at room temperature
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 g dry yeast
Pizza dough with durum wheat flour Directions
- In a bowl mix the bread flour, durum wheat flour and dry yeast. Add water, oil and salt .
- Knead the dough by hand about 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Grease a bowl or a plastic container with a little oil. Cover with plastic wrap and put in a fridge for at least 8 hours.
- After this time take out the dough from the fridge. Let it rest at room temperature for minimum 10 minutes. Deflate the dough, pour it on a work surface lightly covered with flour and divide into 2 equal parts . Helping yourself with hands roll out the dough in a circular way up to maximum 0.5 cm in height. Transfer to a baking tray, cover with previously prepared tomato sauce and the toppings of your choice.
- Bake in preheated oven at 260° C (or the maximum of your oven) for 10 - 15 minutes (depends on the height of your pizza) adding the cheese in the last minutes of baking.
OMG! This pizza is amazing. Just like the one I had in Italy. Thank you soooo much. Can I give more ...
See Full Review >> - francis