Super soft butter rolls
The softest, lightest & fluffiest butter rolls ever. Perfect for breakfast and a snack. They melt in your mouth.
Waiting time 2h 40m
For 4 Person(s)
- 450 g bread flour
- 250 ml warm water
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 25 g sugar
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 50 g melted butter + more for the top
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
Super soft butter rolls Directions
- Mix 150 ml of warm water with sugar and dry yeast. Set aside for 5 - 10 minutes or until the yeast becomes fluffy.
- In a bowl mix the flour with the salt. Add the yeast mixture and the rest of the warm water and lemon juice. Stir with a spoon until the dough begins to take shape and set aside for a few minutes.
- Add melted butter and begin to knead.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic. Then place it in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour and a half or until it doubles in volume.
- Deflate the dough. Knead briefly and divide it into 12 pieces similar to each other. Shape into balls and laid on a baking tray covered with parchment paper. Cover with a cotton cloth and let rise in a warm place for another hour.
- Brush the rolls with a tablespoon of melted butter.
I've made them yesterday and they were amazing. Extra soft. Thank you for sharing! - Marcellus