Easy breakfast buns
These soft rolls with a slightly crisp crust are tasty and easy to bake. Perfect with some jam for breakfast or a snack with hazelnut cream.
For 4 Person(s)
- 200 g bread flour
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 120 ml warm milk
- 175 ml warm water
Easy breakfast buns Directions
- Mix the two flours with the salt, sugar and dry yeast. Add the milk and water, and start mixing.
- Knead the dough by hand for at least 10 minutes until it becomes elastic and smooth. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour and a half.
- Deflate the dough. Divide into 8 - 10 parts. Shape the dough pieces into balls. Transfer the balls (leaving large spaces between them) on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with flour. Cover with a cotton cloth and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220° C. Using a wooden spoon handle or non-cutting part of a kitchen knife press the bun in the middle to make a split.
- Bake for 13 - 15 minutes until the rolls are golden brown.
It was easy and turned out really great. Ill definitely make this again - farvp