Baked Brie in puff pastry
A simple but effective appetizer for cheese lovers. These baked brie cheese in puff pastry is prepared in a very short time and it is a fantastic Christmas appetizer or to be served during brunch with friends and family.
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2 (or more) small round brie
- some apricot jam
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tbsp water
Baked Brie in puff pastry Directions
- Divide the pastry into rectangles large enough to cover your cheese. If you like the sweet and sour combination, place a spoonful of apricot jam in the center of the pastry then place over the cheese.
- Gently fold the edges of the pastry over the brie and seal it completely.
- If you have some leftover puff pastry you cut out some shapes (using cookies cutter) and place them on the top of your cheese. Brush the package with some egg mixed with a tablespoon of water to make them shiny and golden after baking.
This was lovely. I've put some Honey instead of The jam. Yummy. - Barni B little